Breakfast & Lunch
Westvale Elementary adheres to the Jordan School District breakfast and lunch menu schedule.
Student Breakfast $0.80
Student Reduced Breakfast $0.30
Adult Breakfast $2.00
Student Lunch $1.75
Student Reduced Lunch $0.40
Adult Lunch $3.30
Summer Food Service Program – 2017
The Jordan School District is now sponsoring a Summer Food Service Program. This program provides nutritious meals FREE of charge to children 18 years of age and younger.
The 2017 Summer Food Service Program will run from June 5-August 11, 2017, Monday through Friday, with NO service on July 4th and July 24th.
The following sites will be serving breakfast and lunch:
- Heartland Elementary, 7430 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan, Utah 84084
- West Jordan Middle, 7550 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan, UT 84084
- Riverside Elementary, 8737 S. 1220 W., West Jordan, Utah 84088
- Westvale Elementary, 2300 W. Gardner Lane, West Jordan, Utah 84088
- Columbia Elementary 3505 W. 7800 S., West Jordan, Utah 84088
Breakfast will be served from 8:30am to 9:30am
Lunch will be served from 11:30am to 12:30pm
Adults may purchase meals at these sites.
Adult prices are:
The Jordan School District assumes no responsibility during the operation of this program.
In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture Policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjunction, 1400 Independence Avenue, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Need to apply for free or reduced Lunch?
Free & Reduced Meal Application
Applications must be renewed EVERY school year.
We will be taking new applications for the 2017-2018 school year beginning July 1, 2017.
You will be notified by mail when the student has qualified.
Please send payment with your student until you have received a letter of notification from
the district office. Full price is charged until the application is processed.
- When a student qualifies for free or reduced meals, this includes breakfast (if your school participates in the breakfast program) and lunch. However, if your child chooses to bring a lunch from home, this does NOT include free milk for a home lunch.
- Use ONE free and reduced price school meals application for all students in your household. Applications are available at the Jordan School District Office, at all schools, on-line using your Skyward login, at local libraries or community fitness centers. You may turn in your application at the district office, mail it to Nutrition Services 7905 S. Redwood Road West Jordan Ut 84088, fax it to 801-567-8768 or at any of your student’s schools. Directions for completing the application online can be found below. If possible, turn the application in early to insure benefits are in place prior to the first day of school. There is an extremely high volume of applications received once school begins which can cause up to a 10-day delay in processing your application. Please remember that you are responsible for full price payment for your student’s meal until the application is processed. You MUST include all people living in your household, related or not, and all income received. Neither you nor your children have to be a U.S. citizen to qualify for free or reduced price meals. You may be selected for verification where you will be required to send proof of information you provided on the application.
- Households receiving WIC may be eligible for free or reduced price meals. Fill out an application to see if you qualify.
- You may apply at any time during the school year if your household size or income changes, or if you begin receiving Food Stamps, FEP, FDPIR or other benefits. You may also update your application by phone at any time during the year if your income decreases or your household size increases.
- If you have any questions, please contact Julie Dunn at 801-567-8765.
Directions for completing online Free and Reduced Meal Application
through Skyward Family Access
- Skyward family access is free to use and includes access to your child’s account, purchased items, free and reduced application and low balance email notifications.
- Log into Family Access using the parent or guardian’s login, not the students.
- Select Food Service to the left of the screen.
- On the top left side of the page, select all students and choose a student. Then, select application, select add application to start the process.
- If you are missing information or something is incorrect, it will say incomplete and will not let you select the submit button.
- Make sure to select the submit button when you finish.
- Free & Reduced Meal Application 2017-2018 *New applications for the 2017-2018 school year will not be accepted until after July 10, 2017
- Para obtener informatión de esta página en español
- Spanish Free & Reduced Meal Application 2017-2018
Online School Meal Payments
- Skyward family access is free to use and includes access to your child’s account, purchased items and low-balance e-mail notifications
- Log into Family Access using the parent or guardian’s login, not the students
- Select on Food Service to the left of the screen
- Here you can see the account information for all of your students
- Step by step instructions on how to make a payment
- **Effective September 1, 2016, all students with a lunch account balance greater than a negative $20.00 will be served an alternate meal until the negative balance is paid.**
School Lunch App
Did you know that there is an app to find out what’s for breakfast and lunch at Westvale? There is and it’s super easy to use! Simply download the app, answer a few questions like the state and name of our school and you’re ready to get started!
Link to School Lunch by Nutrislice: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/school-lunch-by-nutrislice/id567183091?mt=8